Modular Starship Constructor contains a complete Unity Scene with full UI elements for constructing modular starships. Use this Unity Scene to add any of the following to your creations: weapon turrets, missile launchers, torpedoes, hangar bays for fighters, and more. This package includes the Havok Game Engine, a basic game engine written in C# for handling starships in a game. With this asset package you can create fully destructible Starships with Line-of-sight enabled weapon systems. A custom pooling system is included to handle weapons and effects. Several demo scenes and tutorials are included. All scripts are in C#.
– COMPLETE UNITY SCENE WITH UI FOR CONSTRUCTING MODULAR STARSHIPS
– HAVOK GAME ENGINE – BRINGS STARSHIPS TO LIFE IN UNITY
– CREATE HIGH-POLY STARSHIPS FROM PREFAB MODULES
– 50 STARSHIP MODULE PREFABS INCLUDING: ENGINES, BRIDGES, FUEL PODS, TURRETS, HANGER BAYS, ETC.
– ADD TURRETS, MISSILE LAUNCHERS, HANGAR BAYS TO THE STARSHIPS
– TARGETING SYSTEM USING FACTIONS
– FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE STARSHIPS WITH DESTRUCTION DEBRIS
– CUSTOM POOLING SYSTEM FOR WEAPONS AND EFFECTS
– PBR ENABLED MATERIALS
– PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATES INCLUDED
– ALL TEXTURES ARE 2048×2048
– 7 COLOR SCHEMES INCLUDED: GREY, GREEN, RED, PURPLE, CYAN, BLUE, AND GREEN CAMO
– TESTING OUT CREATED STARSHIPS IN TESTING MODE